Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bbbrreeaaakk !!!

…. Aahhhh…. A very long break …as if gone with the wind… into the other world … world that took me on a giant roller coasters, plunging me into new experiences … new tastes of life ..in all its flavours and richness. Well !! I hope I am not sounding too poetic.. excuse me … anyways.. This long break from myself was partly voluntary and partly because of unavoidable circumstances… not very rigid though. Somehow, time just flew away when I realized, ..Oh! It’s been ages that I wrote anything. Finally… grabbed a few minutes to satiate my hunger for writing.
There are so many things that happened through out this year, so many new things that I learned. So many new people that I met, so many new ways of dealing with life and people, new job, new role, ….the list is endless. But all along this journey, the only ONE who has been with me to ensure that the ride is smooth is God. Ok, this is enough for now… will get back with my travel post in my next blog, till then…. C ya

No comments:

Post a Comment