Friday, March 16, 2012

A Visit


The man walked into the doctors clinic with a black eye.Patient: " Doctor, as you can see, my eye has turned black.Doctor: " Oh yeah !!. I see it. Do you work in a paint manufacturing company?"
It happened so in a party, when I was with my wife on the
dance floor.

Suddenly the lights were off and I……..
It was dark and everyone started screaming. I caught hold of the nearest soft hand available.
Go on, said the Doctor...what happened next?

I could not resist kissing that hand. Tightening my grip and placing my other hand round that person's perfect waist, I danced and prayed the lights should n’t turn on.

Interesting, very interesting nodded the Doctor...Then tell me what happened.
Oh it was so wonderful, he said. We danced to the throbbing music, closer and closer our bodies moved, I could feel every part of her body on mine.
Then what happened asked the Doctor..

.
Then what happened asked the Doctor.
For a moment I sensed that I knew her, but I did not want to
waste time thinking about that.

The spectrum of feelings drowned me in joy passing through
my skin and flesh and bone ; ruling me like rain swollen river , overflowing
its banks. The doctor noticed the patient was lost in his dreamworld .

The Doctor said..Hey, This is unbelieveable!
He said " Doc, I knew it sounds too good, thats why the lady is also here with us"
Really, said the Doctor, call her in, I would like to hear from her too!
The patient went outside and came in with the lady, a slim and pretty woman wearing a sleeveless black blouse and a Red Sari.



The lady greeted the doctor who noticed that she was indeed
very pretty and beautiful. The man continued , “I was thrilled and
overjoyed and sealed the most seductive
kiss ever on her lips and exactly at that very moment the lights turned on . I was taken aback at what I saw
and could not take my eyes off her."

Wait a minute, said the Doctor. Let me ask her first. You see, in medicine, we always take history from a wotness also.
The lady smiled in agreement. Yes Doctor, what do you want to ask?
I want to know how this guy got a black eye. Said the Doctor. Would you?
Yes, said the lady, smiling mischeviously.

Tell me, would you like him to be here when you tell your side of what happened? asked the doctor.



Why do you feel there is a need to send him out doctor ,said the lady.

“But then, I think
the person who experiences can describe the situation better than any witness.
It’s better to hear the reality directly from him , diagnose him, get the history and treat him
accordingly,” said the lady looking at the man and the doctor.



By now the doctor was too curious to wait any longer. He saw
that the lady was reluctant to speak anything and sent her out. He told the man, “If you don’t give the details, it would be difficult for me to treat you.”

Ok dear, said the lady and went out. The man continued: As soon as the lights came on, I saw that I was kissing ths most seductive lady. I quickly unlocked my lips from her and turned around, and thats when I got hit by someone and then i dont remember anything.
Who was it , that you kissed? asked the doctor"My wife , and the one who hit me is 'Rrealization', that enlightened me from my dark world and

the black eye symbolizes the same .

How did I ever fail
to notice the beauty of my woman ,
who has always been right next to me,” said the man.

The doctor smiled and congratulated the man and his wife and
sent them away saying he did not need any further treatment.

Thank you so much Doctor! said the patient, but I came to take some medicines for my eye!
Yes, I will suggest one good exercise for that, said the Doctor. He wrote down something on his prescription pad.

Next patient, called the Doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment